buy tastylia When you are thinking of selling your home one of the worst mistakes you can make is to appoint the wrong real estate agent. Remember that not every real estate agent is worth doing business with.
- To them “social media” means using the free WIFI at MacDonalds at lunch time.
- Suggest a list price $100,000 higher than the other agents in order to win your business then asks you to drop the price like a rock after the first two weeks of absolutely no activity.
- The photo on their business card makes them look 20 years younger.
- Advertises your house in the local paper and their own headshot photo is bigger than your home in the ad.
- Boasts heavily of winning a single internal sales award in their own office for one month out of the whole year.
- Gets really excited when they get an offer and has that surprised look on their face when they actually sell a house.
- Has no appreciation that their photography skills are virtually non existent and their photos of your home make it look damn ugly.
- Has no concept of what a professional relationship is actually like because all they want is to be your friend rather than being your real estate agent.
- Thinks every offer is the best offer and you should accept it without any questions as though you have no option in the matter.
- They have no idea what professional communication is really like because you have a far better relationship with their voicemail than you do with the agent themselves.
Don’t make the mistake of hiring a real estate agent like this. Choosing the right real estate agent can make the difference between selling your house and just listing it.
First National Nerang is officially Australia’s Number One Real Estate Agent and if your selling in our area we would love to show you why.
What else are the best indicators you have chosen the wrong real estate agents? Please share!