http://arizonapianomover.com/th_gallery/ The brand new $30 million dollar Masters Home Improvement store in Nerang is one of the first of 150 Masters stores in the country and 34 planned for Queensland.
can i buy Pregabalin in spain Masters Home Improvement is operated by a joint venture between Australian Retailer Woolworths Limited and U.S. Based hardware chain, Lowe’s. The Nerang Masters store is located just a few hundred metres from it’s arch rival Bunnings which is owned by the Wesfarmers group.
Construction on the brand new 14,000 m2 Masters Nerang store has been completed and Masters local staff are preparing for the store opening in mid to late October 2011. The store features a Trade Area, Large Retail Area, Nursery Area, McDonalds and Administrative Offices on the second level.
As the Nerang Masters stores readies for its opening Australia’s first Masters store in Braybrook, Victoria, opened just two weeks ago to the public.
The new Masters Nerang store differentiates itself from Bunnings in a few different ways:
- Staff will be trained for at least 100 hours
- Stores will offer over 35,000 products.
- Stores which are more brightly lit, more colourful with polished concrete, large colour signage and store displays
- Stores aim to place more emphases on attracting female shoppers
- Buzzers scattered around the store which when pressed, will send a nearby staff member to that location to help out a customer’
- Stores will sell more ‘non hardware’ lines such as whitegoods
- Stores will feature a McDonald’s restaurants.